Amish Country, LLC warrants the original purchaser that its Dutchline Poly Lumber products for a period of ten (10) years of residential use (except as specified below) will be free of material defects and will not splinter, crack, chip, peel, rot or suffer structural damage from insects. The warranty is effective starting on the date of purchase, under normal use and service conditions. At its option, Amish Country will repair or replace the product without charge for materials or labor providing our inspection certifies that an original defect exists.
Metal Frames, welds and joints are warranted not to break or crack for five (5) years of residential use.
Hardware is warranted not to break for five (5) years of residential use, except failure due to rust or corrosion.
Cushions, Pillows are warranted to be free from workmanship or materials defects for thirty (30) days from date of purchase. It is warranted not to mildew, fade or tear for one (1) year under normal use.
The following are exclusions to this warranty:
- Color or pattern variance of replacement components.
- Rust or corrosion of stainless-steel or zinc components or mechanical failure.
- Fading, scratching, or staining from long term exposer to other substances.
- Assembly or handling damage after product leaves our facilities including lack or improper performance in any way by the by the dealer or assembler.
- Lack of performance or compatibility with products not manufactured by Amish Country.
- Assembly of hardware, accessory items or defects caused by their assembly.
- The application of paint, varnish, or other coatings and chemicals NOT approved by Amish Country.
- The application of heat or radiation from an external source or appliance.
- Damage caused by, among other things, use of incompatible accessories, intentional acts, unreasonable use, misuse, physical abuse, permanent deformation or destruction by human or animal, vandalism, riot, insurrection or civil disorder, accidents or corrosive atmospheres (such as those contaminated by acid rain, harmful chemicals or vapors), or any act of God (such as fire, flooding, hurricane, earthquake, tornado, lightning, ice, etc.), environmental condition (such as air pollution, mold, mildew, etc.), staining from foreign substances (such as dirt, grease, oil, etc.), or normal weathering (defined as exposure to sunlight, weather and atmosphere which may cause any colored surface to gradually fade, darken, chalk, or accumulate dirt or stains).
- Labor, delivery or assembly after delivery of replacements or replacement components.