BBB Features Amish Yard for Commitment to Trust Standards
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) recently featured Amish Yard for our commitment to the BBB Standards for Trust. As a provider of top-quality Amish products for yards, our goal is to create a yard everybody will love by combining the best materials and modern design with Old World Amish Craftsmanship. That’s why getting the BBB accreditation and maintaining our A+ rating is very important for us because it shows customers that we’re committed to delivering on our promises and being a trustworthy company.
Learn more about the Standards for Trust and how Amish Yard fulfills our commitment to providing the best possible customer service!
8 Standards for Trust
The BBB Standards for Trust are eight principles that summarize what it means to create and maintain trust in business. The BBB Accreditation Standards are built on these principles:
- Build Trust: Establish and maintain a positive track record
- Advertise Honestly: Adhere to established standards of advertising/selling
- Tell the Truth: Honestly represent your products and services
- Be Transparent: Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of your business; and clearly disclose information that affects a customer’s purchase decision
- Honor Promises: Abide by all written and verbal agreements
- Be Responsive: Address disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith
- Safeguard Privacy: Protect any data collected, collect personal information only as needed, and respect consumers’ preferences regarding the use of their information
- Embody Integrity: Approach all business dealings, transactions, and commitments with integrity
Quality and Integrity — No Matter What
“Coming into the year 2020, we were poised to have our best year ever,” said Michael Killen, owner of Amish Yard. “Then everyone’s world got turned upside down.” Like many small businesses across the United States, Amish Yard had to close our doors after the COVID-19 pandemic hit and invent a new way to do business without being in our stores.
“I started a business in late 2007 at the start of a recession. One of the things that carried us through that was quality and integrity,” Killen explained. “Here we are in another crisis and I think what we learned was that quality and integrity will never lose their value.”
Building Trust Through BBB Standards
Amish Yard not only meets the BBB Standards for Trust, but we embrace them. Customers are savvy and know when businesses care and don’t care. Having the BBB accreditation and an A+ rating adds a layer of trust for our company which is more important now than ever. From making products that will last a lifetime to providing world-class service, our mission is to create lasting value for every customer. Amish Yard wouldn’t be able to do that without our strong commitment to BBB standards.